Thursday, August 24, 2006

Growing up


McKenna was feeling a little under the weather yesteday, but seems to be doing a little better today. My pysical therapy is over. I got discharged today with a clean bill of health. He says I need to continue stretching, and if my tendon bothers me again, to come see him.

We are packing for our weekend trip to Wisconsin to visit Tim and Janice. I was going through McKenna's closet and putting away all her 0-3M stuff when I came across some of my old dresses. The first one is a ducky dress that she was very happy with. As far as the pink one is concerned, it doesn't look like she is quite as pleased. I thought we better try them on before they are too small! I can't believe she is growing so fast! We are almost in size 2 diapers and can only wear a few of her 0-3 outfits...time flies!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous pics of McKenna. She is growing up. My nephew is the same way. Feels like we have had them forever though. I can't believe they grow up so fast! Keep in touch!