Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Apparently another ice age is happening in Iowa. Yesterday we had freezing rain all morning. I was driving in it and worried that the antenna was going to snap from all the ice that built up on it as I drove along. Luckily I got home just fine and watched as the ice covered everything. We now have about 6 inches of snow on top of that ice and I have to work at noon....woohoo!

All of the weather advisories say to stay inside and don't travel. Well, I guess someone thinks that customers will still want to buy CDs, so off I go! BRRRRRRRRRR.

--View from our deck in the back yard--

--Look at all of our poor trees sagging from the ice--

--The front of our house after the plow came through--

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow. We got lots of snow too, but not nearly as bad as you have had it this year. Way to stick it out!

Unknown said...

When it snows in Reno it is gone by noon.