Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jim Gaffigan's Hot Pocket

Last night we went to Jim Gaffigan's show in Des Moines. HILARIOUS! I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. He was amazing! We had no idea on the way there, but Barlow and BK both were there as well. Luckily Barlow got there early because general admission was first come first serve, so he saved us some good seats.

Mac stayed at Gona and Baca's with Tali and Kade. Emmi and Mark met us at our house then we drove through the blizzard to get there. We all had a great time. We ate at a little diner on Merle Hay with a pretty ditsy waitress...but my salad was good :)

Pretty tired of the crappy weather. Josh and I carpooled in the 4 wheel drive truck yesterday. Took us over 45 minutes just to get to Ames from Ankeny. Luckily we left early and took it slowly home. We saw three jack knifed semis and many cars in the ditch...seems like people should just slow down! They closed I35 north from Ames, basically most of 30 west and all of 80. I have NEVER heard of closing freeways down! Crazy weather! At least it is supposed to be 45+ degrees in the next few days...can melt all the crap!

No comments: