Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Amazing Weather

I decided to take advantage of the amazing weather and spend all day outside. With studying, work, and taking care of Mac I hardly have time to just go do something by myself. I went on a 16 mile bike ride that I love. I usually do the same ride each time, along the Des Moines River. I realized that I have never posted pics of the ride, it really is pretty in spring and fall, but even now it was such a great morning!

--Only in Iowa would a paved bike trail take you by a soybean field :)--

--Trail head--

--Pretty view of one of the wildflower fields (prettier in the spring)--

--A beach I found today exploring off trail--

A few nights ago Mac tried on her new jammies from Baca. He bought them in Canada. On the front is a picture of a moose and under it is says "Pajamoose." Very clever. They are a little big, but she looked very cute in them!

--Her favorite surprised expression (hard to capture!)--

--Playing cards with Simon the monkey--

--Riding her zebra--

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Tag, you're it! Have fun!