Thursday, November 08, 2007

McKenna closeup

I have debated about when is the best time to get a picture of your child. There is never a best time. I want to get a canvas made of all my kids (including future unnamed children) at the same point in their life. I think I have decided that 18 months is the time. I need your help to narrow down which picture I should get the canvas made of. Please vote and let me know! Just make a comment with the picture you like best:

--Picture #1--

--Picture #2--

--Picture #3--

--Picture #4--

--Picture #5--

--Picture #6--

--Picture #7--

Remember they can all be in B&W, sepia or color! Thanks for voting!

4 comments:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

I like 2 3 4 and 6!! But i need to see them in color before i make a decision!! Are they on snapfish? Cant wait!!! Little more than a month!! She is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

I like Chels' picks. I'm torn between 2 and 4 for my fav tho. I love the B&W.

Gavin said...

Adam votes for #5. I vote for #2. You really can't go wrong, they are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

My vote is #2. It looks the most like her. auntie em