Sunday, February 01, 2009

Kevin and Kenna do recess

That's right, Recess twice in one week! Andrea (Kevin's mom) wanted to do something while her husband Nathan was out of town. We love the stone's so of course we were amped to go do something with them on Saturday! Kevin got his first taste of recess. Kenna had a good time showing him the ropes, and I was surprised at how fearless he was! I remember taking Kenna there at his age and she was very timid. Kevin attacked things full steam! He definitely had no problem keeping up :)

I loved watching them dance in the disco room, and they had so much fun jumping on the trampoline, going down slides, and riding the trains and airplanes! After we played for a few hours we went to Palmer's for lunch. I can't believe how grown up Kevin is for his age! He can speak very well and is starting to learn his alphabet! Was fun getting caught up with Andrea. Hope we can do it again really soon!

--riding the airplanes--

--playing basketball, well sort of--

--knocking each other over on the trampoline--

--riding the train, this was Kevin's favorite I think!--

--I think Kenna had a great time!--

No comments: