Monday, August 30, 2010

CRAZY!

I cannot believe how much we have going on...and my kids aren't even in grade school yet! Today I started Kosama. It is a 10 week exercise course in which I will be waking up at 4:40 am to get to class by 5am 6 days a week....I am crazy - this I know.

Kenna is starting soccer Tuesday and will also be going to school tuesdays and thursdays at Cottontail Creek Montessori school and has dance on Mondays. Zachey and I will do Kindermusik on Thursdays and I have class Wednesday night...phew I am already tired and this is week one!

To make my schedule even more nuts - I inadvertenly deleted pictures from 6 months worth of posts last year....UGH. I have fixed some, but still have over 50 to correct...good thing I keep every picture! What a nightmare!

Oh well - Disneyworld in two weeks, we can hardly wait!

No comments: