Sunday, February 12, 2012

Family Fun NIght


Family Fun Night was a few weekends ago. I can say it was bittersweet because I volunteered to run the raffle. Little did I know that that meant visiting every business in Ankeny, endless phone calls, emails, follow ups....so glad its over! I did get 65 prizes donated though...and that was a win! That night I took the kids and Josh stayed for an hour before he went to his work party. Luckily Auntie Em and Kade came because handling all three of them with the carnival would have been nuts!

--each grade had a silent auction basket, from scrapbooking to camping themes--

--Kenna and I manning the raffle table. I got prizes like games, massages and photography packages--

 --Kenna enjoying her dinner--

--Zachey ate dessert first--

--one of the games (cakewalk)--

There were tons of games and the kids had fun. I don't think I will help with it next year....so much work! That evening we went to Josh's work party. It is amazing to see how far his company has come in just a year...hard to believe that there were only a handful of people when Josh started. There were like 400 people at the party. They flew in dueling pianos and piano players. Food was good, and fun to meet many of the people that he has been talking about.

No comments: