Sunday, December 30, 2012

Haircut!


Grayson has had more hair than my other two since day one....I don't think I cut Kenna's hair till she was three, and Zachey's until after he was two. But the mullet was more than we could ignore!

I have been trying to find a good day to take him in and it has been impossible! So today when we had five minutes I loaded all the kids in the car and headed to the "haircut store" as Zachey calls it :)



Pretty Shaggy!


He was NOT having it....imagine flailing, screaming, just plain angry Grayson mode. I sort of held him down so she could at least trim the back. We were both covered in hair, but oh well. I can't believe how much older he looks! Hard to tell by the following pictures, but he looks like a little boy now!



His poor little face, he has had this nasty cold that turned into an ear infection and his face is all chapped...:( But you can tell he has a big boy haircut now!



No comments: