Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Beach

I have craving some kid time this summer. With my crazy work hours, haven't had much time to have the kind of lazy summers I love. Last week I heard zachey talking about how he wanted to go to the beach. I said, what if we went to the beach today? He couldn't believe it! I told him I would pick him up early from Eskis that day. He replied " me and Grayson!!" So I left work around 3, picked up Kenna Megan and the boys, sand toys and a pizza. We had the best time!

Zachey was so afraid at first not wanting to even get near the water. After he saw Grayson and I enjoying it, he timidly tried it. Ended up wave hopping, building castles and not wanting to leave! He is just my more reserved one :) But once HE decides to do it, he's all in!

They have totally remodeled Bigcreek, great little retreat!

No comments: