Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Fun moments

I love facebook in that I get to keep up with friends and family that are far away. I find myself taking quick pictures and updating quite often on there. What I have not done a good job of is saving those pictures and also updating our fun moments on here! So below is a hodge podge of cute moments that we have experienced the last few months!


Poor josh has to pull 70 pounds of boys and bike trailer when we go for bike rides, but MAN does Grayson love it! He will often say with no prompting or reason "go fir bike wide?"



McKenna made pancakes start to finish! I may have helped her in figuring out the measurements...but she did the rest, they were awesome!




This picture needs no explanation - poor daddy's knees!

Although Z has a big boy bike, he and Grayson still prefer to jet around on their bigwheels



Superman jammies!

Decorated for halloween!

Awwwwwww

Such a handsome boy - this picture makes me feel like I have zero baby left here, and more little man than anything!

Kenna and her BFF Keelin had a slumber party -she is being silly as usual!

Kathy officially retired this year! She has been so busy remodeling her Iowa home and starting her Mexico place!

Boys "driving" the 4 wheelers!

Pretty picture from Spring 

We are giving away our 1903 piano tonight! I shouldn't complain as we got it for free...just been chilling in the guest room as it cannot be tuned. Happy that someone else will get good use out of it!

No comments: