Monday, December 29, 2014

Santa Came!!

I could not BELIEVE the kids slept in till after 730.....was dying for them to get up!!! I had cinnamon roll casserole cooking. Finally they got up and we got it on camera :)




This year was super simple - or that was the intent. Each child got their own lego set, and some random stocking fun (toothpaste, playdoh, notebook and markers, socks and maybe a little candy :)

Then the lego table was a big hit! Big gift from santa along with minecraft books and Just Dance 2015 for the family.

I loved having just a low key Christmas day with present opening, yummy breakfast and staying in jammies all day playing with new toys! Was so nice to just have it be simple!

Josh sent me on a crazy fitness treasure hunt! Each clue required me to do something active (jumping jacks, push ups, etc.) And then there was some money and another clue. It was so silly and sweet! The money is intended to buy something fitness related at the gym, trainer, testing etc. I mostly got him survival/backpacking type items. Camp stove and hiking bag, some silly things like giant lighter and flask. Love having kids this age, and love being surrounded by amazing family!





I love that Grayson helped this year with the cookie plate. He said that reindeer do not like carrots they like bread....so of course we left some bread out for them :)


No comments: