Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Block party

This weekend was really busy! Saturday morning I had a fitness evaluation to ensure I was okay to participate in my kickboxing class. Passed with flying colors! So for the next ten weeks I am getting up at 5:30 every day to go to kickboxing! I know I'm nuts!

Later that evening we went to our annual block party. They rent a bouncy gym for the little kids and everyone on our street brings a potluck dish. We met a lot of nice people. Now that we have McKenna, gives us a shared interest to talk to other parents about. We met a couple people with kids her age, so that was fun!

Sunday we lounged around in the morning and did chores, and that evening went to cheesecake factory (one of my favorite restraunts) with Damon and Shelly.

McKenna had her four month appointment yesterday. I can't believe she is already 4 months old!! Time is flying! She is 14 lbs and 24.5 inches. Both totally normal for her age. I believe both in the 50th percentile. She received her second set of shots, which is VERY hard for me to handle. I hate to see her cry like that, with nothing I can do. She was feverish and cranky all day. She does seem to be fairing a little better today!


My cousin, Megan, had her baby Isabella. She was born september 9th at 5:36am. She weighed 7 pounds and 9 ounces. It is AMAZING how similar to Megan she looks!!! CONGRATS MEGAN!

No comments: