Thursday, October 18, 2007

Silly McKenna

I am heading to Denver over the weekend to see a broncos game with Troy for his birthday. His girlfriend Tracie arranged the whole thing, and I can't wait! I also get to see my uncle Gary's ginormous house and hang out with them...should be fun!

I had to post some of the cutest pix of mac (no bias here!)

--isn't she the cutest ever! Gona and Baca got her this little jogging suit.....too cute!--

--she is definitely learning how to pose!--

--one of her favorite games is to pull all the cushions off the couch and lay on them--

--another day of pulling the cushions off--

--then we are trying on dolly's hat to see if it fits--

2 comments:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

Shes getting more hair than what I had!!! YAH!!! :)

Unknown said...

She totally has your goofy smile!