Sunday, January 27, 2008

Poo-Poo

This blog will only be appreciated by parents.

We are playing with the idea of potty training. The only thing holding us back is consistency. I can't take a week off to just do it at this point, and I don't want to have to ask Mac's nanny to start her, because the other child Mac's age isn't ready yet. Also, Mac tells us when she has to poo-poo, but really doesn't get the idea of big girl underwear, or any of that yet. So I don't want to start too early and hinder the process. The other night I asked her if she needed to go potty before bath. She nodded yes, and we had a successful pee-pee in the potty....woohoo!

The next night I asked her and she said no. But half way through her bath she goes ah oh. Then frantic "poo-poo" then I asked her if she had to go, and before we could do anything she screamed "ICKY!" and up float little poo poos.

Really it is funny, but now she is scared of taking a bath saying poo poo all the time, whether she needs to go or not and pointing at her bum. This potty training thing is hard.

No comments: