Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 year checkup

We had Mac's two year checkup today, before we leave for the Mediterranean tomorrow. She weighs 25.5 lbs and is 33 and a half inches tall. 25th percentile for both, which is pretty consistent since her 6 month checkup. I almost started crying on the way home at the thought of leaving her for two whole weeks! We haven't been apart for more than a few days since she was born, and I already miss her. We spent a good deal of the day just spending quality time together.
--here we are playing with her train--

--here she is closing and opening the door (her new favorite game)--

--this is her flower girl dress for the wedding she is in at the end of the month--

I have to write a few things that only moms care about now - just so I can remember. Everything right now includes "too." Some of her favorites: "mommy, rylee go to the park too?" "mommy, i have cracka too?" You get the jist!

She is also running, jumping, climbing on everything, The doctor said that her language and motor skills are pretty advanced, which means we need to keep our eye on her even more!!!

I will make sure to take lots of pictures and do some mega-blogs when I get back!! Maybe I can talk gramma rue into blogging while I am gone!

No comments: