Friday, May 02, 2008

Going to the park

McKenna has been asking "where apwil go?" I told her that April had to go bye-bye. Then she responds with "ya, apwil go hom." She also reminds me that "apwil toy me" informing me that the toys she is playing with are what April got her for her birthday. Here are some last photos. We miss you April!

--how can you come to Iowa and NOT wear a corn hat--

--at the costume shop...pretty hilarious--

Yesterday was beautiful weather. It was 75 degrees and McKenna announced "mommy, me go park" so we got our shoes on, and left. She insisted on wearing her coat, even though she didn't need it. She also make sure that all the snaps are snapped before we move.

--all the trees are blooming, spring is FINALLY here--

--she rides this "ti-sickle" all the way to the park, with some pushing from mommy--

--can go up and down the slide all by herself now, the little ones, AND the big ones--

--she enjoys the slide more than the swing, but still has fun for a few minutes--

I wish the weather would never change, and that we could go to the park everyday! Thanks for helping me appreciate the little things McKenna, like picking up the bark off the sidewalk, and putting it back in the play area, and how much fun it is to go down the slide on your tummy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are too funny. I miss you guys too.