Wednesday, April 08, 2009

2 weeks later

Well, last night was my first night alone with two little ones. We took Gramma Rue to the airport, and after a tear felt goodbye I had a minor epiphany realizing that I would now have to handle both of them by myself. It wasn't too bad, just have to think of new ways to do things. I have to put Zachary down, even if he is crying if Kenna needs help in the bathroom. And Kenna held the books while I read them last night so I could rock Zachary. She is still a great big sister and wants to be involved in everything Zachary including diaper changes, baths, and feeding him.

We had a great time with Grandma Rue here. We sure ate well, and she gave Kenna that one on one attention she needed. She also helped keep the house clean and weeded my garden in preparation for spring. I wish the weather had been better because I think we all got a little stir crazy, but the three weeks flew by very quickly!

--stick em up--

--she LOVES her brother--

--daddy took kenna to meet Maggie, the Andersen's new puppy!--

--constantly wants to "hold my baby bwudder"--

--gramma rue and kenna cuddling and watching movies--
--some cuddle time with daddy, he's been working 15 hour days and we sure miss him!--

--what zachary does best, other than eat, sleep!--

--some visitors for my belated bday party--

--a pic with his eyes open, 2 weeks old!--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!