Friday, April 17, 2009

What a fun day

Today I was a little nervous. I had a ton to do, and had both kids all day. But it was surprisingly fun! We started the day early and went to the library. Did some puzzles, played with the train, listened to story time and checked out some books. Then, we came home. I fed Zachary and made a picnic lunch. We headed to the park and met up with Chloe and Tara. Kenna was sporting some very cute shorts, but ended up falling down three times and really scraping up her knees. We had fun at the park, regardless, but she got really upset on the walk home. She complained that her knees hurt...so I improvised and figured out a way for her to ride on the stroller. Then we got home and Kenna took her nap while I played with Zachary (would be nice to get them on the same schedule one of these days :) After she got up we headed to the vet to pick up Rylee from her dental cleaning and then to the grocery store. We spent the rest of the night eating dinner, playing and finally bedtime. Man, I am beat, but life with two kids isn't too bad! I feel like we got it down :) I am so happy to have such great kids and to be able to spend such a sunshiney fun day with both of them!

No comments: