Saturday, August 08, 2009

Getting Ready

Sometimes the best part of our day is right before we all leave for work/daycare. The kids are happy and giggly, and always look so cute before the endless activities mess up their hair/clothing. Kenna insisted we take pictures of her next to her brother so she could "be bigger." And I had to snap some photos of the cute overalls my mom got him with a bear in the pocket. I thought he might get mad at the bear by the end of the day, but Eski said he loved it, because it was a toy he would never lose!

--caught him off guard--

--eating his bear--

--he LOVES his big sister, no one makes him smile the same way--

--I think she kinda likes him too :) --

She loves comparing herself to him. Look mom, I'm bigger! Or, Zachary has 10 toes like me, things like that :)

No comments: