Sunday, August 02, 2009

Probably Had to be There

Some funny stories over the last few days:

Josh bought some brownies for his meeting Thursday night. Kenna saw them and with an angelic tone said "can I please have a brownie after dinner?" We said yes. She ate all her dinner. Josh and I were talking and Kenna says "brownie please." We weren't quite done with our conversation so we didn't say anything. Then she said "Brownie Please!" Again, we didn't acknowledge her right that second. Finally she throws her hands in the air and looks up at the ceiling and says "Please for the Brownie!" For whatever reason this was completely hilarious to us :)

Lately she has formed a new game. "Mom, you are the garbage man, and you take the (doggie, baby, fill in the blank) and I chase you." Where did she come up with this?

Finally she was laying with her head on the couch, and her feet on the other side of the couch. Her bum was hanging over the gap. She was doing that for quite a long time and I asked her what she was doing? "Mommy...shh, I am being a hammock." Silly me! I didn't even know she knew what a hammock was!

No comments: