Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baking Extravaganza!

The snowy days assisted in this years baking. I made a bunch of goodies to give to my work friends, neighbors, and most importantly, Santa!



This year I tried something new. I found this amazing recipes for personal pies in a jar. So, I made one pie for each member of my coworkers families. It ended up being 22 pies, but they were so cute, and looked so yummy! Our digital camera is in Mexico with Josh, so using web images.

--used these pie cutters from Williams Sonoma to make them extra cute--




--I made blueberry, cherry, cherry crumble and apple--



--then I made frosted pumpkin cookies--



--and about 100 peanut butter chocolates--



--then I tried this defrosty the snowman recipe this year, too cute!--



--and cherry almond bites--



--and finally my FAMOUS buttermilk brownie recipe--

I make little tins for all the neighbors and will probably deliver them today. My coworkers seemed pretty psyched at all the goodies!

No comments: