Friday, December 18, 2009

Kenna's First Dance Recital

Kenna has been looking forward to her first dance recital for WEEKS! She was so excited to show off all the things she has been learning to mommy and daddy!

This one was a small audience of just parents. There will be a larger one in the spring for all ages where they rent an auditorium!

I was soooo proud of my little girl. While about half of the girls sort of stood there and goofed around, she really watched her teacher and tried to do the coreography. The girls were asked to dress up in whatever they had that was dance and Christmas appropriate. We had to settle for black leotard and green and red hair pieces :)

She was so proud of herself at the end! Growing up so fast!

--all the girls leaving the practice room, heading into the main studio--

--doing first position (look at those toes!)--

--waving at me :) --

--sitting with her classmates--

I have had a good time getting to know the mothers in the class. Two of the moms I really like are parents to the two girls that McKenna clicks the best with, Tannith and Lilly. I hope that she continues to enjoy dance!


No comments: