Thursday, February 04, 2010

It All Started With Eggs

So, I gave Zachary a few bites of eggs a couple of weeks ago, and he handled them like a champ, so when we were rushed to get to Kindermusik on Tuesday I thought, great, scrambled eggs for dinner, scrambled yolks for Z. He ate had a great night and went to bed. When he woke up the next morning, there was puke all over his bed - gross....So I gave him a bath, and washed all the sheets.

In my mind I was thinking...no more eggs for a few months!

Then the call came, Eski calls at 1pm telling me that Zachary is throwing up, and we needed to come get him. I called Josh and told him that I couldn't get out of my meeting. So he starting driving to Eski's. In the meantime she called again saying that Kenna threw up all over herself. So Josh got both kids home. Zachary had diarrhea and Kenna kept throwing up. I got home at 5 and took over.

--poor thing was so tired--
Needless to say, 24 hours later the kids are both great! Josh has it now and is quarantined to the basement. I may jinx it by saying I haven't gotten it yet...time will tell! Seems this flu hits us all once a year...yuck!

No comments: