Thursday, September 02, 2010

McKenna's First Day of School

Today was Kenna's first full day of school! She has been talking about nothing else for the last week. She is loving being a big girl! We bought her a new lunchbox online, and when April and I were shopping we picked out this cute outfit for the first day of school :)

--giving Zachey hugs goodbye - he's not terrified, that is just his normal look--

--showing off her big girl outfit--

--she made sure that baby was tucked in before she left--

--Zachey wearing an outfit my mom got him, very cute, a little big, but he can probably wear it next year too!--

--kenna was so proud that she helped pack her lunch that she made me take a picture--

--here she is at drop off, in front of the school-- 

She ran right in after a hug, I left balling my eyes out that my little girl is all grown up :( She really is 4 going on 25...but I am lucky compared to some parents whose kids were screaming and not leaving their leg!

No comments: