Saturday, November 06, 2010

Fun Dinner Night and Kosama stats

Last night we were invited to Andersen's for dinner. It was a simple gathering, but we had so much fun! Stones came as well! It was fun to have all 6 kids playing and we were able to have adult conversation. We were attempting to eat healthy because both Tara and I had our Kosama measurements this morning.

It was so fun holding little Katie. She just hit 6 months old and is so very cute and well behaved! She literally jumped in the bouncer for like an hour! How fun!!!

This morning we were awakened by our smoke alarms. They just beeped a few times (probably a bad battery somewhere) but Kenna ran screaming into my room! I have never heard her run so fast or scream so loud (poor thing!) After a few reassuring cuddles, she snuggled in bed with us and never went back to sleep.

So after we got up and had breakfast I headed to Kosama to see how the last 10 weeks had worked out. I was really happy! I lost 12 lbs and 3% body fat. I think that the measurements were skewed when it came to the inch measurements....they said I lost 6 inches on my waist, 2 on my hips, 2 on my thigh and 1 on my arm....I think they were squeezing the tape measure a little tighter this time than last, because my clothes don't fit THAT much differently :) I am very proud of the work I have done over the last 10 weeks. We signed up for another 6 months and am very excited about it!

No comments: