Sunday, November 21, 2010

So Busy

Its not that we don't have anything going on - which may explain the absence of blogger-ness...but actually quite the opposite! Last week I had a 19 hour day for work, and this has been the norm for both Josh and I the last few weeks. We have a constant dance of who can get the kids tonight, get them to activities, take them to school...it has been crazy. Accompany that with me not feeling so great the last few days, and trying to cram in my last few clients before the end of the semester, its been busy! At least I finished my xmas shopping with a power shopping spree last weekend :)

The kids have been getting really fun. They are constantly picking on each other, but are able to go play quietly by themselves or together for an extended period of time. Zachey is getting quite chatty and can say probably 40-50 words with his own dialect. I promise that I will be better about updating..but in the meantime we have just been extremely busy living the life!

No comments: