Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby Thanksgiving Announcement

Here is how my Grandma Watson shared our Baby news at Thanksgiving in Idaho through the eyes of my Uncle Rand:


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!  We hope you had a wonderful day.  We missed each of you being here, but realize that the weather did not cooperate and that it just doesn't work out some times.  Thanks to Grandma though to provide a little entertainment of which I would like to share with you now.  We had all sat down to the table to eat, then, after James said a blessing on the food, Grandma said she had an announcement to make, "I'm going to be a Grandma!".

What? I wonder, this doesn't make sense.  I know Caroline's not pregnant, and I'm pretty sure neither is Diana.  I don't think Rick is seeing anyone, and Deena just had her 60th birthday.  So....... then I remember the big announcement at the 4th of July dinner, when Laura announced her marriage to Chad....... Is Laura and Chad going to have a baby?!!!!!!?

Then she said Brandi & Josh are expecting.   Oooohhhhhh.  You meant Great Grandma.

She had us going there for awhile.  It was pretty funny how we were all looking around at each other like, it's not us.  We are excited for Brandi & Josh and hope all goes well.  After we came back home from eating at Rhett & Diana's, we watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, a classic Thanksgiving movie, and thought of Chelsey experiencing some of that for her trip home, starting out in a car, then a train, then a bus?!  Hope it was memorable!

We love you and hope to see you soon,
Rand

No comments: