Sunday, February 06, 2011

Christmas iphone pix

I have been bothering my poor husband for months to give me all his pictures/movies from his iphone and he gave them to me ages ago...well finally getting to updating them on here :) Some pictures from Christmas :)



Santa brought Kenna luggage, bathrobe, belle doll and slippers, beauty and the beast movie, and guess who. He brought Zachey a truck, car rug, and toy story movie. Rylee got a new bed too...everyone must have been good this year! 




April sent two big boxes..the first one consisted of 100 balls...I was thinking....GREAT! But the next one made more sense when it was a fun toy to contain them all!


We had a low key morning of opening gifts from eachother then off to Gona's for more fun :) We also did a virtual present opening via skype with Grandpa and Grandma Rue along with auntie chelsey and uncle brandon. Not quite the same, but they got to see the kids open their presents!

No comments: