Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scheduling

Alright - one more complain about scheduling blog, then I'm done. This week has been nothing but early morning meetings (as in 7am) night classes (usually home by 9pm) and trips out and back to Omaha (usually a 10 hour ordeal) and it is only Wednesday. I think Zachey was missing me so much that he started crying last night at 4am and wouldn't stop. Eventually out of sheer exhaustion, I got up, and did something I have never done before...put my child in my bed. Needless to say he cuddled right up to me and fell asleep rubbing my hair. If it wasn't so darn cute, and not such a bad habit I think I would do this every night.....

Only 12 weeks left to this semester...I am the little engine, I think I can, I think I can!!!

The only thing getting me through is a VERY supportive family, and friends, a husband who promised not to divorce me (at least until this semester is over) and the thought of having a new little one and the whole summer off to spend with my family and friends!!! I think I can.....

No comments: