Sunday, March 06, 2011

100 Days and Counting

A few fun things happened over the last week! I hit a milestone for baby #3...less than 100 days, woohoo! Also last night was a kid free evening for us! McKenna got to go to Kade's last basketball game with Gona and Auntie Em. Then, she got to stay the night at Auntie Em's which she has been BEGGING to do for weeks. She told me that some of the highlights were playing with their little puppy Zowie; eating applesauce in Auntie Em's bed; and having muffins for dessert :)

Zachey got to have a fun night with Gona and Baca. Sounds like he was on his best charming behavior. And while the kids were away we had a good time reverting back to our pre-children days. We watched movies and caught up on Smallville. Then we went to dinner at one of my favorite places, Mojo's. Then we got to sleep in till 7:30 today, and I got my homework done!

So nice to have a lazy evening...just what the doctor ordered :)

No comments: