Saturday, March 19, 2011

Botanical Center

I think Eski goes a little stircrazy in the winter. I would too with watching all those kids without them being able to run around! So I helped her take them all to the botanical center on Tuesday. Kenna really enjoyed doing the scavenger hunt and looking for different kinds of leaves. I was surprised at how much Zachey loved it. I can't WAIT to take him to the zoo this summer!

--Kenna and Adam on the upper deck-- 

--Zachey looking at the flowers-- 

--he LOVED the koi!--  

--so did his sister-- 


--this place is the perfect escape in the winter, so lush and warm, Zachey called it "the bubble" -- 

--the theme was rainbow, so rainbow activities were everywhere-- 

--kenna's getting hot, and sporting the half on half off look-- 

--arts and crafts projects they had for spring break crowd--

I don't think I would ever personally like to try and take 5 kids there by myself, but Eski was going to brave it with or without me...I needed a nap by the time I got back!

No comments: