Thursday, June 23, 2011

Slowly Getting Back to Normal

Two weeks later Mr. Grayson is doing great. We had his two week appointment on Tuesday and he weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz. The doctor was very happy that he was over his birth weight. He was 21" with a 14.5" noggin. He is 90th percentile for height and weight and 83 percentile for head size. Most of my kiddos are on the bigger side until 2, so not surprised ;)

We've been keeping busy with playing inside (kids are going a little stir crazy.) Gramma Rue and Chelsey took the kids to the zoo yesterday and out for lunch. They've also spent time at the mall and library. Today we are talking about maybe feeding the ducks after nap just as another outlet for running the energy out of the kids :)

Chelsey has been busy finishing her MCAT studies and shadowing Tara at the hospital, even though getting up early has been a bit of an adjustment :) My mom goes home Saturday and I am nervous about handling all three on my own! Josh left for Mexico on Wednesday and will be gone through next week...yikes!

Yesterday I got a chance to mow the lawn and am feeling more and more like myself everyday! Grayson has been a pretty scheduled eater eating every three hours like clockwork. At night he goes right back to sleep so I really can't complain! I haven't been really tired yet, but that might change when I don't have helpers to watch kiddo one and two in the morning ;0)

No comments: