Thursday, September 08, 2011

Zachey's Vacation

Zachey had quite the time while we were away. Gona captured some of his more funny moments:

- He loved to ride the tractor and direct whoever was driving "dis way, dat way"
- said "yip and nope" a lot. They played the opposite game saying yes or no whenever Zachey would say no or yes, he thought it was pretty funny
- Our 3 ducks surprised us with one egg on Sunday.  I called Baca, Z, Em and Kade over to look.  Then, in the house I showed Z and told him the duck had laid an egg.  He emphatically said, “THAT is yucky”!  “It is NAUGHTY!”   
- Picking up sticks with us.  “I IS HELPING”   When I laugh and say he is funny, he exclaims,  “I IS FUNNY
- At nap and bed, sings with the Dora musical book, talks  and talks, like he is reliving his day.  Heard him say “Auntie Em” once in the conversation with himself. 
- We got a text from Em while in Washington. Something to the effect of, Zachey found a glue stick in the crayons, she turned around and saw him smacking as if he applied lipstick. He confidently said "I did it!" Yucky chapstick Zachey!!
- He went downstairs at Emmi’s house, on his own-to look around-doesn’t ask or comment, just goes confidently.  She says,” this blows my mind –I think of him as an infant!”  He went down and started playing Kade’s drum set.  We heard this rat tat tat tat-bing (on the cymbals).  He had perfect timing and did it over and over.  

Thanks Gona for the funny stories!
 
 

No comments: