Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cute Kid-ness


Haven't had a lot of time to post lately. Between finishing school (60 hours left!) Working pretty much full time, kindermusik, dance, and not my recent stupid decision to volunteer for the PTO raffle solicitation (why do I do these things...) I have been swamped!
But I have taken a few cute kid pix over the last weeks...enjoy!

--I can't keep up with Grayson these days. He gets about 2 bottles of formula to supplement what I feed him. Kenna is a HUGE help when I am trying to cook/clean/maintain sanity!--

--had to make this one big cause its So.stinkin.cute!--

--I recently trimmed up his crazy patch of long hair, he is so happy all the time!--

 --very focused on everything!--

--this is how we watch Dora on Saturday morning ;) --

--another happy baby shot! Pretty sure he only knows how to cry when he's hungry....we are so lucky!--

I am traveling a few more times this year. Once to Texas on thanksgiving day to make sure I am there for the midnight opening (first time we've done this!) I only have a few more days to spend at the high school to complete my 60 hours that I have left! Then comes Christmas baking and shopping....I can hardly wait!!

No comments: