Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had to have a quick thanksgiving this year. I had to leave for Texas on a flight at 3, which meant I needed to leave Gona and Baca's by 1pm. We got there around 10, and ate at 11. Was laid back with great food and family...just as it should be :)




--daddy was trying to fix something with all his apple gear-- 


--kenna helped set the table with nametags at each place setting-- 


--grayson tried rice cereal for the first time. LOVED it-- 


--the sun was really bright, so Josh went Indiana Jones on us-- 


Thanks Gona and Baca for hosting! I had a whirlwind trip to Texas. I flew into Austin, drove to Houston. Hit two stores starting at the midnight opening, crashed for a few hours in a hotel, then hit two more stores, driving over 1000 miles in 2 days....I am still tired! It was a lot of fun, just went by in a blur really!

No comments: