Friday, June 22, 2012

My baby is ONE!

I cannot believe Grayson is one. I know I write that about every birthday every time. This one seems much more significant somehow? My last baby. My last 1st birthday. I am so lucky to have 3 happy healthy kids. It seems Grayson hit milestones much faster than his siblings (probably because he has to keep up!) He is walking/running everywhere, has 10 teeth, eats pretty much what we do now, is a great sleeper...and has a smile that just lights up his whole face!

He also has a very serious side, he will analyze something for a long time with a serious scrunched face too. Grayson goes through these "I need to be held" phases. I call him my koala bear as he would be perfectly happy perched on my hip 24/7. His favorite past time is getting a big bin of (trucks, toys, balls, any toy) and taking them all out, then putting them all back. He loves to look at books and wants to play whatever  big brother and sister play with. He is just the sweetest boy, and I love him so much!!

We had a little party at our house for Grayson. I just made sandwiches, caprese and some fruits and veggies. I also made these cute fishing cupcakes. They are vanilla bean cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting. I will say, they are the best cupcakes I have ever eaten...delish! I did a little fishing theme just for cuteness, with gummy fish.

 


Grayson enjoying some tomato, ham and cheese

He did NOT want anything to do with the cupcake...he was like...yuck

Silly family

Happy birthday G! Once he got a taste of the cupcake..he was all in!

Messy face!

Siblings were glad to assist with present opening

Spoiled from gona, baca, auntie em and auntie april!


Happy bithday my sweet boy. We love you very much!

No comments: