Saturday, November 10, 2012

Orchard and Mom's Visit

I just realized it has been almost a month since I have been on here....sigh. I have been so busy with work and traveling that I have barely had time to talk to my kids, let alone write about what it is that they are up to!

Right after my last post my mom came to visit!  It was half to hang out with us, and half to get an endless list of tasks done on her house. They are moving right along and it should be finished by Christmas!

I was in St. Louis when she arrived, but got home late Friday night. On Saturday we all went to the orchard and did our typical corn pool, monster slide, caramel apples, jumping on the giant balloon, checking out the animals, etc. This year they had some additional fun attractions!


Spencer's first dip in the corn pool...it was cold!





Grayson was his typical grumpy self...he has been going through a bit of a tantrum phase, but seemed to enjoy checking out the goats


AHHH Scary Chelsey
 



So Spencer won, but presumably cheated...you'll have to talk to Chelsey...



These were new this year...how fun!!








Pretty sure we wore them out!

The rest of the visit was mostly around house stuff and naps! But was fun sharing one of our favorite family traditions with Chels, Spence and my mom! :)

No comments: