Thursday, October 02, 2014

Landscaping - Never ending!


We FINALLY had the final grading and hydroseeding done in the backyard. And, with our luck we have had just nothing but crazy amounts of rain since....I am hoping that the seed had enough time to stick before it all got washed away! I guess we will see in a few weeks. On the bright side I don't have to rotate a sprinkler every 15 minutes over 10,000 sq feet of grass!!!

SO APPRECIATIVE of my family! I spent last week going through every square inch of our house as we had an accumulation problem! Kathy was kind enough to take my little "helper" away for a fun Grayson overnight. He did not understand why some of his toys and clothes were out on display for my garage sale setup! He loves going to Gona's house and riding the tractor, feeding the horses, playing outside....like a little adventure with some of his favorite people!

My mom and sister brought over a few things and helped me to borrow tables from their church. It was a ton of work, but we made about $350...no complaints here!

No comments: