Thursday, October 02, 2014

Real Estate

I haven't blogged too much about real estate on here. For the most part we keep it rather quiet, as we don't want to talk too much about business dealings. But a few years ago we started dabbling in real estate and taking on the title of "landlord." We purchase townhomes in the $110-125k pricerange, ensure the HOA fees are low, and then rent them out with a pretty good cash income each month. So far, it has been a great success! I have been lucky using the interwebs to attract awesome tenants (yay digital marketing!) And aside from typical landlord things like appliances failing, replacing carpet, etc....it has been rather fun!

Meet our 5th property. I guess we will call this one twin gates 2. The only downside is that a smoker lived there and I am crossing my fingers that the professional cleaning company can rid the home of the smoke smell. It is our first 3 bedroom...so hoping it is worthwhile! 


No comments: