Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nameless child

Josh and I are having a heck of a time agreeing on what to name Baby Boy. I thought for sure we had decided..then Josh changed his mind. Sigh. For now I will continue to call him baby. My requirements are that it be a nicknameable name. For someone who could never have a nickname (because what is short for Brandi....Bra?) I want my kids to have options :) I also want something that is cute when he is little, but will also still be fit for an adult name. I think Josh wants something that will sound good over a loudspeaker when he is being brought onto the field in his future NFL career, as well as a name that does not rhyme with typical teasing phrases (insert your own elementary school drama here.)

So if any of you have any suggestions...we have been compiling a list for weeks now! Hopefully baby doesn't come before we have decided!

5 comments:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

lance, forest, tyson, vincent

Deena said...

Shane Mace Skinner is the perfect name!

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

Hahaha mOM IS SOOO FUNNY!!

Unknown said...

I still like my pick of Callum. :) But also like your pick of Caleb..or Kaleb.

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

i like caleb too and shane