Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting ready for Gramma Rue

Today we are doing laundry and getting ready for Gramma Rue's visit. Kenna is very excited. I told her that when she wakes up tomorrow Gramma Rue will be here! Unfortunately she has been linking that to her baby brother coming and to her growing up. So now she thinks he is going to be born tomorrow...which wouldn't be a bad thing! She also thinks that miraculously when he is born she will be all grown up. She says things like "when my baby brudder comes I can use sizzers and cook on the stove." Oh my sweet girl...don't be in such a rush!

This morning was hilarious. We were getting dressed and she very matter-of-factly said "mommy, I need to do a dance, but where is my muzic? Der it is I need a rope." She threw her pretend rope up to the ceiling and made me help her pull the music down. Then she put it on her bed, turned it up and started to boogie. Where do you come up with these things McKenna?

No comments: