Friday, July 10, 2009

Kenna's First Dentist Visit

Luckily there is a dentist in Kathy and Denny's office. Josh goes there every 6 months and they agreed to schedule an appointment for Kenna. It works out well, because then Josh can let Kenna go visit Gona while he gets his teeth cleaned. I wasn't there, but Josh said she did great. We have been talking about the dentist for a week or so, and she was really excited to show him her teeth. Looks like she is doing a great job of brushing (with some help from us) and all is well!

On a side note, I would like to thank my wonderful children for both going to bed before 8:30 tonight so I could update the blog! This has become more of a habit lately, and I LOVE it!!!



--look all clean!--



--so proud of her teeth--



--letting the dental hygienist clean them up--



--look at my big girl!!--

No comments: