Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our 300th Post

I thought it only fitting to do a "McKenna's favorites" for our 300th blogging post!

Movie: Sleeping Beauty - we watch this at least once every weekend!
TV show: Go Deigo Go! - I think she knows more spanish than some of my friends did who took it in high school!
Food: grilled cheese sandwiches, milk, eggs, grapes
Game: candyland, memory, puzzles
Activity: playing in her pool, moving all of her bikes from the garage to the front porch, playing with the train table at the library, going on a bike ride with daddy, having a picnic lunch at the park
Dessert: anything, but she loves fruit snacks or cupcakes
Color: pink
Song: "Once upon a dream" from sleeping beauty (surprise)
Time of the Day: Always happiest right after she wakes up
Friends: Chloe, Kevin and Nolan
Bribery: she will do almost anything for a sticker....or a sucker. I think this is pretty normal for most kids :)
Book: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Lady and the Tramp, and a book called "Mine" with Bert and Ernie
Sayings: "I can do it myself!" "Why?" "Can I do____mommy?" At least she asks about everything!

I hope that the next 300 posts will bring me as much joy as going back and reading the past ones have!

No comments: