Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Budding Artist

I had to work Sunday night, and while Gona and Baca gave Kenna a bath, she drew this picture for me! She told me that she saved it so I could see it. If any parents out there have not discovered bath tub crayons...you are missing out!



--notice how the teletubbies are perfectly alligned on left...sorry for my ocd kenna--



Rylee is on the right, and daddy is yellow. Zachary is the small purple person above daddy--



--this is our house and two cars, orange murano on the right (murry) --



--kenna is pink, her dance shoes and dance bag are next to her, and I am blue with yellow hair--

She was SO excited to tell me all about her drawings. She spends HOURS at Eski's doing art projects everyday. Eski says she is pretty advanced for her age (but sure she tells all her parents this!) We just love that she is so artistic!

No comments: