Sunday, September 06, 2009

Some Major Milestones

So, aside from the fact that Zachary is now a big fan of rice cereal, we also have some other major milestones to announce!

This weekend was the first weekend we let Kenna go outside and play with her friends unsupervised. She has TOTALLY latched on to the neighbor girl Megan. Megan is 6, almost 7 and the coolest kid Kenna has ever met. Megan plays with her really well, and invited her over to her house to play in her room. Reluctantly, I let her go...they also played outside on our driveway and Megan's. My little girl is so grown up! I am sure John and Annette (megan's parents) kept an eye on her at Megan's house, but I couldn't believe she just went out and played!

I am also excited to announce that our kids now nap at the same time. Zachary was sort of on his own rhythm for a while, but they are now both sawing logs at 1pm. So 1-3pm are two very productive hours in my house!

No comments: