Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas Eve

Since we were heading to Grandma Rue's on Christmas day we let Santa know that we were celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve. Kenna was so excited putting out cookies for him.
She could barely go to bed. In the morning she woke up before we did and said, "mommy, did santa come?" I had to hurry downstairs to take her picture!

--santa brought her a princess castle, puzzle, snow white movie and crayons--


--Zachary got diapers, a stuffed otter and a fun elephant toy--

--kenna loved helping her brother open his presents too!--

I started a new tradition this year. We are going to start the morning with home made monkey bread, then open presents. It was nice to have a mellow family christmas at home. Josh got me a new camera and a gps. I also got jewelry. Josh got a new coat, electronic rubix cube and a noodle attachment for my mixer...I know it is a kitchen gadget, but the noodles are for him :)








No comments: