Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Lost Bunny?

Sometimes when I pick the kids up Kenna wants to listen to "dat kids CD." Last night I got home and realized that I forgot Zachary's diaper bag - normally not a big deal. But, he has had the drippiest nose, and his aspirator was in the bag....yuck. After dinner I loaded the kids back in the car went back to Eskis and got the bag.

On the way home, Kenna was singing along with a song.

My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me

Bring back
Bring back
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me

We all know this song, and she stumbled a little. After it was over she said "mommy, that song is sad." I asked her why? "Cause that boy lost his bunny in the water."

I tried not to laugh, but how cute is that!?!

No comments: