Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Visiting Spring

A have been traveling a lot for work lately. While I was gone Josh promised Kenna that we would all go "visit spring" when I got back, as long as she was good. We were all SOOO tired of the snow, that I think the idea intrigued kenna. So that Saturday we drove to the botanical center downtown. Kenna got to bring a new puzzle that daddy bought her with "shiney princesses." So we walked around, took off kenna's shoes and put on flip flops, and did the puzzle on a table upstairs.
--kenna LOVED wearing her new flip flops--

--lots of koi--

--the place was crowded, apparently lots of people had the same idea we did :) --

--kenna's new puzzles and some pretty flowers--

--zachary and kenna in the GIANT rocking chair--

--it was hard to leave, put on our winter coats and trek home, but was a fun morning!--

2 comments:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

Zachary can fit in the clothes I got him!! Yeah! :)

Unknown said...

That's funny Chels. I was looking at Kenna wearing the dress I bought her. :)