Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zachary's 1st Birthday

Although Zachary's birthday isn't until Wednesday, we decided to celebrate a little early while my mom was here. For my birthday Josh and I decided to spend a weekend in Kansas City, with the grand finale of our trip going to see Bon Jovi. Mom flew in Friday night and stayed through the following Wendesday. It seemed like I barely got to see her because we were gone, then I had to work on Tuesday, but the kids sure had a good time!

--the party was on Saturday, just simple this year with family mostly--

--daddy was in charge of decorations, the kids loved the door!--

--kenna sporting Zachary's birthday hat--

--we did a mexican theme with make your own quesadillas--

--couldn't get a picture with kenna and nolan....nolan looks like the flash in this picture!--

--of course he hated his hat--

--Gentrys--

--look at all the presents! We also had taco dip and home made jalapeno poppers--

--kenna was a big fan of the cupcakes and apple cake--

--after zachary got started he ate the whole cupcake!--

--he loved his #1 balloon, he just started pointing a few weeks ago and was constantly pointing up at it--

--kenna was such a great big sister helping him open his presents!--

--I think he liked the ribbons the best!--
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man! I can't believe you are already one!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww..I can't believe he's 1 already! Or that Kenna can still wear that dress I bought her almost a year ago. :)